Is it weird? I fell in love with PlayStation since the day I had my hands on one of this console. And also have the PlayStation 2 when it came out. But I bought this baby recently.
I was looking forward on acquiring one of their latest version of PlayStation 3, the Slim 320GB. But then again I bumped into the new Slim XBOX360 with 320GB while I was browsing PS3 games. It was not love at first sight but I felt like I just want to try it, how it feels like playing with it. I was going back and forth between these two, can’t make up my mind.
I already had my list of PS3 games I was about to buy, and same as my list of XBOX360 games I like. Both consoles has their good and bad games. Both have great exclusive games. Now how about the consoles itself? How about the performance of each consoles, hardware wise?
I have read all reviews about these two and it just make things worst. Ever since the PlayStation 3 arrived on the market to challenge the Xbox 360 in 2006, gamers have argued about the merits of each system. Even as console-exclusive game titles have become less and less common, gamers remain convinced that their system of choice is the superior one.
Lots of Pros and Cons for both. Both consoles have great games. Prices are the same.
What made me decide? It was the design of this baby. It’s a Limited Edition Gears of War 3 bundle, with free game (GOW3) and two wireless controllers which is also a Limited Edition. #smexy!
Choosing a gaming consoles that fits you? Listen to your instincts. Your friends may have different opinions so stick with your own.
This might help you decide:
1. Decide which console you would prefer playing on. This would have to be the console you would feel most comfortable playing with.
2. Make sure you have someone you know in real life to play with, otherwise, you will most likely get bored. You can always make friends on-line though!(But don’t let them take over your real life!)
3. Try both systems thoroughly at a game shop and see which you like better.
4. Follow your instincts: for example, if you have owned an Xbox and enjoyed it; go with the next generation counterpart. Same thing goes for the PS2(Playstation 2). Go with the next generation.
5. See which one has the games that appeal to your style. If you’re a huge Killzone or Uncharted fan and can’t wait for their next counterpart , then buy yourself a PS3. If you’re a huge fan of Halo or Fable, get a 360.